Unlimited Leverage is our ecosystem's first product, offering on-chain synthetic leverage trading. Users can trade supported tokens with zero price impact, minimal slippage, and up to 100x leverage.
- Zero price impact.
- Minimal slippage
- Isolated positions for the same pairs.
- Advanced edit capabilities.
- Tri-pool liquidity model, which isolates risk.
- Tiered fee structure starting from 0.1% fixed fee on open/close.
- Competitive lifetime referral program.
All you will need to access our products and services is a web3-compatible wallet.
We currently recommend Metamask, which can be enabled as an extension for Chrome or Brave browsers.
Our ecosystem token, $UWU, will initially be available for purchase during the Public Sale, which will run from April 10th to April 13th. TGE will follow 24 hours later on April 14th, from which point onwards, the token will be available via Camelot DEX and other exchanges.
$UWU is the staking and governance token that powers the Unlimited Network and its ecosystem products. Token stakers can vote on proposals that help shape the ecosystem's future while earning fees from Unlimited Network's products. For more details, see Token Utility.
Each product in the Unlimited Network will be thoroughly audited before being released to mainnet.
- Unlimited Leverage received one audit from Peckshield on the 17th of January, 2023. A second audit from Halborn is already in progress and expected back in early March.
Each product released by Unlimited Network is unique and built from scratch. We are not fans of forks, but we value adaptability: this is why we equip our products with a white-label-ready architecture that allows for smooth integrations and even smoother partnerships.